For the first time in practically four months, my apartment is full of people and stuff and food! I honestly love it. Spending so long with just E in the house was getting weird. Especially since we had such different schedules. She worked nights, and I worked days. It was like we were never home at the same time.
But now S and H are here. They both got in at 3pm yesterday. H came with her parents, so they brought a lot of stuff, and S had left most of her stuff here in the apartment while she was at home over break. So most of Friday was spent helping everyone move in, and doing some essential shopping. We ended the day with pizza and the Legend of Korra premiere. E was at work though, so it was just me and H and S. But we had fun, and it was good to spend time with them, since I haven't seen them in a while.
This morning, E and S and I all went to IF to go to Sam's Club. We were a bit ridiculous, but we were surrounded by bulk deliciousness. We bought probably $200 worth of stuff, but it's also stuff we won't need again for a while. Like, I bought toilet paper for the apartment. 36 rolls of it. If it doesn't last us through the semester, I will be very confused.
It has been really good getting to see my roommates again after so long, and I was happy to spend time with each of them this weekend. And tomorrow, we have church, and hopefully we can all attend. E sometimes can't because of work, but HOPEFULLY this won't be one of those weeks. I like it when she gets to come to church, even she is on her tablet window shopping most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment