I've been saying I'd do this for a long time, and I keep putting it off or being too lazy or too wrapped up in something to actually follow through. So here's me, finally taking the leap and flying with the idea that I'd have a proper blog. Not another one of those silly Tumblr blogs. I mean, I have one of those, but Tumblr becomes a toxic place for me to be. So now I'm here. Impress me.
I'm kidding of course. Mostly. On the impress me part.
But perhaps I'm just growing older and growing wiser and growing dissatisfied. Maybe I want to think differently than I ever have before. Or maybe I just want to ramble on about the way I think without worrying that it doesn't fit the selective mold that I saw on Tumblr.
I guess I'm here to find out.
And so, here I go, jumping off the deep end. Hopefully this Bug will fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment